What are your rates and how soon can you help me?
I offer a wide range of Windows PC services to meet your technical needs, including PC tune-ups, repairs, upgrades, Wi-Fi networking and tech support to local residents and small businesses within the Southern Berkshire tri-state area (MA-CT-NY). One of the things that sets Dellea.biz apart is my commitment to affordability. I believe that everyone should have access to reliable computer services without breaking the bank. My flat-rate appointments are designed to be competitive, straightforward and fair, ensuring that you receive top-notch technical support at a price you can afford:
- Remote Sessions are $50 per session for tune-ups, software, malware and virus issues.
- On-Site Visits are $100 per visit for hardware, printer, connection and hands-on issues.
- New Computer Setups are $200 per visit for Windows PC setups, data transfers and bigger projects.
- I also offer reasonable VIP Support Plans to loyal clients who want free appointments and other benefits.
- My bench rate is $33 per hour but I rarely need to take PCs home with me.
- I send you links to purchase additional hardware and software online as-needed.
Book Online for Convenience
Book an appointment now to take advantage of my next available reservation. This ensures that you won't have to wait long for assistance and can get your computer back up and running as soon as possible. If you have any further questions or if you're not sure what type of appointment you need for your computer issue, don't worry! I'm always happy to assist you!
Terms of Service
When you hire me (Arthur Dellea, d.b.a. Dellea.biz Computer Services), you agree that my liability is limited. Under no circumstances shall I be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages, losses, or causes of action. You consent that my terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws and the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Massachusetts for all purposes regarding these terms of service, and that venue of any action brought here-under shall be exclusively in Berkshire County, Massachusetts.